Sunday 9 December 2012

AWESOME DAY

* event ni dah lama terjadi, tapi saya nak share juga. ini pon setelah saya jumpe kat blog kawan :)
                                                    
                                                          My schoolmate(s) asked me to write something about special's event.

Special's event? What is it?

Date : 16th of May 2012
Day : Wednesday
Time : 11am - 1.30pm
Theme : Melayu Klasik
Location : Dewan As-Sharifah, SMK (A) Sharifah Rodziah


Oh... Teacher's Day :)
So, these... I want to share the moments.
Have a look, my dear friend(s) !









I do not know how to explain briefly about that's event.
Just... I think. Without I tell you what was happened, 
what my friends and I were doing, and everything for today, 
you know it already. Right?
Each picture has its own story. And you know it yourself ^_^

yeah, i miss my school ! i miss my teachers !
i miss my schoolmates, classmates, HS members !


No comments:

Post a Comment